Saturday, July 5, 2008

Summer Fun

A few weeks ago Clint's family came to visit. We had so much fun with them here. Thanks for taking the time to visit us. I unfortunately didn' take a lot a pictures, but here is a few from the day we went swimming.

Me, Lola, an d Mel


Kailey. She looks fantastic in those goggles.


Savannah and Kailey


Me and my sweetie


Memphis and Luke


It was so much fun having the Boneck clan come down. I didn't get any pictures of Claire and Bob. However they were just as much fun. I was great to see everyone. I just wish we all lived by each other. Who knows maybe soon. Luke and Mel the house behind is for sale. Sounds fun right?

1 comment:

nicole said...

so fun! i love hanging out with family...especially if it's at the pool. of course, you know how i feel about the pool! love it!

cute pics!