Friday, July 18, 2008

Oh I wish...

...I was on vacation. I have enjoyed my summer so far. It's been nice just relaxin' and chillin'. It's totally a perk for working in education. I feel refreshed and renewed. Now the only thing I need is to go on vacation. Only one problem. We don't have any planned. So I'll just blog about the last one I went on. (Don't worry Mel, we are still planning on coming to Kennewick sometime soon.) These are a few pics of our honeymoon. Clint and I went on a cruise to Mexico. It was a blast. I think we ate more than we should have. It never got as warm as I'd hope, but hey it was our honeymoon. We had a great time.





2 comments:

Mel said...

dont worry i know you will come see me because you cant be without me for too long! : )

I LOVE the second photo down!! You need to black and white it, blow it up a little and frame it!! SO romantic! Love you guys!! Give Kailey hugs!! We miss that sassy little girl!!

Average Joe said...

Clint, you foolio! I had no idea you went on a Mexican Cruise? What that your honeymoon?

Joe