Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Babe



Congrats for entering a new decade. I am so grateful for having Clint in my life. He is the most tender and sweet man and I am so lucky that we have each other. Here are my favorite things about Clint:

I love that he has a blue eye and a brown eye. My friend Robi said that was why we picked blue and brown for our wedding colors.

I love how he thinks he is the funniest man alive. He will crack a joke and the only reason I laugh is because he is laughing so hard. I love it.

I love when he laughs so hard he cries. It happens often. On our drive home from our honeymoon he was laughing so hard that he couldn't see the road and had to pull over so that we didn't die.

I love how giving he is. He always puts me first.

I love that he is so tender. There are moments when I look over at him and he is obviously touched by the simple truths in life.

I love that he does the laundry. Babe you rock!

I love how he loves babies. He wanted a honeymoon baby. He can't wait until there is a Boneck in the belly.

I love that he honors his priesthood.

I love when he talks baby talk to our kitty. It's so cute. He also tries to teach our kitty tricks like shaking hands. He taught her a trick that backfired. He would pat his hand on his legs and when she would jump on him he would give her a treat. However when she started attacking us when we were eating he decided that it wasn't such a good idea.

I love that he adores his family.

I love that he adores me and Kailey.

I love you Clint.

Happy Birthday!

6 comments:

Ang said...

Happy B-day Clint! Hope you had an awesome day!

Love, Tommy and Ang Forsyth

nicole said...

ha ha ha...that's a funny pic! rania, i'm so glad that you found someone who likes to laugh and who enjoys life as much as you do. honestly, you two are perfect for each other! i wish we lived closer and could just hang out...and laugh together lots. i miss you!

happy birthday, clint. thanks for being so good to my sweet rania!

Julie G. said...

I am so glad you are happy. I am also so glad you are blogging again! I kept checking and checking.....and you have posted like five times :) Love it!

Laura Lee said...

Awwww...that was a great post. And what a great picture. I love it.

I'll always have a special place in my heart for Clint. He makes me laugh almost as hard as he makes himself laugh.

Mel said...

ahhhh... you are such a great wife for Clint!! He is a great catch, and I'm glad that you see and get to experience all of his greatest qualities! We are SOOOOOO glad he found you! and i am so glad to have you as my sis!! Love you! ~Mel

PS - you fogot to say how he LOVES to eat! ha ha

Steph said...

That was a great post and I love the picture of Clint. He is such a great guy and you are such a great girl. I'm so happy you found each other and most importantly that you still hang out with us! It was good to see you at Joe's b-day party last week.