Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ra's Weekly Pick(s)

So I admit I am a geek and I live for So You Think You Can Dance. There were so many dances this week that I had a hard time picking my favorite. They are really in no particular order. I just really enjoyed them all. The first one is Twitch and Kherington dancing a Mia Michaels contemperary. I don't know what happens in Mia's head but her choreography is brilliant.



This one is a little scandalous. That's probably why I like it. Who knew that dancing with a shirt would work so well. Thank you for that dance Mandy Moore.



And last but not least my favorite couple Mark and Utah's own Chelsea. I love the chereography by Mandy Moore she is fantastic

1 comment:

nicole said...

i forget that there are actually some good programs that air during the summertime. i'll have to get into this one next year...but for now, it's okay, because i get all the highlights right here on your blog! i loved all of those dances...AMAZING!!!