Saturday, July 21, 2007

YouTube no like me

Ok so I was trying to post a video from YouTube to my blog. I set it up correctly. It actually worked and then I came back and it was gone! Either I am computer illiterate or just having bad luck! So basically I am addicted to the show So You Think You Can Dance! It is my absolute favorite and I watch it religiously! I am a little upset because last week my favorite dancer got kicked off. Anya! Maybe I liked her because our names rhyme, however I think it is truly because she is a fantastic dancer. I know I am not alone because Mary Murphy, a judge on the show, was pretty pissed when she was out voted by the other two judges! But as they always say the show must go on! The other dancers are superb! Last week Pasha and Sarah performed the raddest dance. It was 100 % 80's from the outfits to the music to the jazz hands! I absolutely loved it! I was actually trying to post that video. So if you want to be entertained just do a search for Pasha and Sarah jazz. I feel you will be pleasantly surprised!

2 comments:

nicole said...

OK, that was HOT!!! You should just be able to copy and paste the embed code from the video, into the section where you would compose a new post (make sure when you paste it, that it's on the "edit html" tab and not the "compose" tab). I'm sure this is probably what you did in the first place, sometimes this blogger thing can be pretty temperamental!
That dance was so cool...it made me want to jump right out of my seat and join in!

Julie G. said...

I loved that dance too suspenders and all. I agree with the Anya thing too, I thought Lauren should have gone home instead.