Sunday, July 8, 2007

Nic and Ra

Nic was in town a few weeks ago! It was so great to see her and spend time with her. Nic, John, Clint, and I went to dinner while they were in town at my favorite restaurant-the Citrus Grill! It was so great to see them and as Clint would say chitter chat with them. The next day we went to the pool. As you can see Nic spend much time in the sun than I do. It was good times relaxin' by the pool! I am so grateful that Nic and I have been friends for as long as we have. She is absolutely amazing and I love her. I just wish she didn't live in Arizona! Sad. Love ya Nic!

1 comment:

nicole said...

That was so much fun. I miss the good old days...of glitter and sparkles...and latin lovers. It is too bad that we live so far away. What happened to our plans of being next door neighbors once we were all grown up? I'm sure there's a cute little house or two for sale in our neighborhood, (and then we could do many more of these pool trips). BTW That's a cute picture...I may have to steal it for my blog. (But then again, I know how you are about people stealing your stuff!)