Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Girls

Necklace from Target 15.00. Favorite shorts from Wet Seal 22.00. A super fantastic burger from Citrus Grill 7.50. Girls night out Priceless! There is nothing like a girls night out! Men are cool and all, but a night out with the girls has a way of replenishing the resources. It's like playing a video game and your life force is hanging on a thread. Then you see it! The heart that will give you full life again. You reach it and you hear the wonderful accelerating tone indicating that your life force has been refilled! Apparently I've only played Zelda growing up on the original Nintendo. However, that is what girls night out is like!

Victoria, Alaina, Jessica, and I went to my and I would venture to say our favorite restaurant. I ordered one of my favorites, the Citrus Burger! It is probably better than any burger I have ever had. They grill it to your liking. Then they add a guacamole sauce that is to die for. Then to top it off with a bun that is so soft and it melts in your mouth. It is so good. In fact when Nicole and John were in town we went there to eat. I ordered a burger. They ordered a pizza (which is also fantastic if I must say so.) When we got our food I gave them a bite of THE burger. The result was they ordered a burger and got a box for their pizza! It's that good! Anyway, spending time with the girls is awesome. I love girls night out!

Kim, Karlee, me, Rachel, Jeni, and Hailey

Karlee is getting married! Woo hoo! This picture was taken at her bridal shower. We had so much fun! Jeni was cracking me up with the secret game she played! The gifts given were fabulous. The chocolate fountain was licious! Basically Girls Rock!

2 comments:

nicole said...

Oh my gosh...I've seriously been craving that burger ever since we left Utah (actually ever since we left that restaraunt). It is hands down, the best I've ever tasted!
I'm so glad that you had some fun girl get togethers...there's nothing quite like 'em! Your pictures are darling!

Julie G. said...

Cute pics. I swear the girl across the table from you at the Citrus Grill works at my work. Is she a dietician?