Sunday, July 8, 2007

Happy Birthday Babe!

It was Clint's Birthday July 6th! He turned a whoppin' 29 years old! Isn't he so handsome!
I gave him a camera for his birthday! He was super surprised. I knew he had no idea what I was giving him so it was fun to watch him open it!


We went to the pool that morning! Frank, Cheryl, and Carson came to the pool. Kailey and Alivia were there also of course. It was a perfect morning!


Kailey and Alivia



This is Clint's birthday cake! TRES LECHES! I recieved a big kiss for this one! It is his favorite. A few of his friends came over and we played games. We had a great time! I love Clint! I am so happy that he is in my life.



1 comment:

nicole said...

He is a handsome man...and just perfect for my Ra! Happy Birthday Clint...and thank you for making my friend so happy!