Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Good food, Great friends, and ugly sweaters!

We decided to get together this year and have an ungly sweater christmas party. We had a blast. It was amazing to see the sweaters that people came in. My favorite sweater by far was Kaileys. When we found it the two of us were in stitches. I think we made quite the scene at Savers. My sweater was pretty ugly, but I have to admit that I was jealous of KAiley and her Treasure Troll sweater. If it only came in my size! Mike and Jackie also known as Mackie.
Teo and Jessica sportin' christmas fashion.
Rob and Alexis hanging with the white elephant moose.
Nick, Melissa, and baby Lucy.
Rob and Alexis
Mackie and Karver
Andy and Megan. He was considering not wearing the black shirt. I wish he didn't!
Our family. Clint was such a sport. He also shoveled the walk earlier that day in that sweater. I hope the neighbors saw. Kailey won the prize for the ugliest sweater! Way to go girl. To all our friends thanks for having such a great party. We love you all! Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

ericksonzone said...

Those are some pretty interesting sweaters. Looks like you had a lot of fun. We might have to try that some time. I don't know if I could convince my family though.

Mandy said...

My sister went to one of those parties. That sounds hilarious! yes, something must be wrong with that baby ticker thing. Maybe delete it and start over. I did that with mine, and it worked fine after that.

Kelly said...

What a fun idea. You guys look great!! Congrats on your anniversary!

Jill said...

What a fun idea!

Killer sweaters!

nicole said...

yeah, kailey's takes the cake for sure...and your's is a close second! some of those are actually cute enough to wear...at least by my strange sense of style :)