Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas in Kennewick

The Boneck FamilyIt was great visiting Clint's family for Christmas. We don't see them often enough. We baked up a storm. Well, Mel and Crystal mainly did the baking. I sometimes just watched. We had treats for days and I mean days. I think I gained at least 5 pounds in Washington this year. It was so great hanging out with Memphis, Claire and Lola. I miss them the most and I am grateful that they are going to be visiting soon. Thank you Luke and Mel for letting us crash at your place. We had a fantastic holiday!
Mel and Lola

Brittany, Claire, and Memphis

Memphis and Kailey






2 comments:

Laura Lee said...

Memphis is so big now! And Claire. Wow. All those Bonecks look the same.

nicole said...

what a fun time! i'm glad you guys had a good holiday season. i feel so bad that we never made it over to see you this time around. it was just so busy with both our families, and everybody being in town. we went from his family's festivities, to mine...several times a day! exhausting!
i had every intention of getting together with you though, and that's why your dorothy costume is haging in the closet of the guest bedroom at my dad's house. you could stop by any time to pick it up..or i'll just get it to you next time we're in town...which will be the end of feb!

hope you're feeling well...love you!