Saturday, December 13, 2008

My little dancer

Last night Kailey had her Christmas recital. She blew me away. I knew she was a good dancer, but watching her on stage really made me realize how talented she really is. If she is this great at 9 I can't imagine how great she is going to be in 5 or 6 years. I have to say I am pleased as punch that she wants to dance. She dances a total of 7 hours a week by choice and it is really paying off. Granted that requires me driving around a lot more, but my parents did it for me and for that I am grateful. I'll gladly do it for my girl. She is awesome and definately worth it!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Wow, Rania!!!
I can't believe you have a daughter that big, I guess I have an eight year old, but does yikes does this mean that we are getting old.... She is a beautiful ballerina. and congrats on being pregnant!! That is exciting!!!
Ang

Angie said...

Ok I guess I didn't mean to say "big" I meant "old".... :) :)