Monday, November 10, 2008

Twilight...Is amost here



I am so excited for this movie. I never realized I would love vampires and warewolves so much. The whole reason I even started reading this series was so I would actually know what I was interpreting. I work at a high school as an interpreter and the names Edward, Bella, and Jacob started coming up in conversations I was interpreting and I seriously had no reference to what was being talked about. However, everyone around me knew and would start these elaborate discussions and basically freak out. So I decided in order to do my job better I better arm myself with the knowledge found in the Twilight series. Much to my amazement I couldn't put the books down. As far as my job is concerned it has totally paid off. The twilight subject gets brought up often and I am no longer questioning what is being signed. I am even making sure that I go to the movie the second it is released. In fact I get to see it the day before. Thurday the 20th at 7:00. So while the rest of you die hard fans who will be attending the 12:01 showing know that I will be snug in my bed with visions of vampires in my head.

10 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh I can't wait!!! I have already purchased my ticket in advance! I am jealous you get to see it a day early... how did you do that?

ericksonzone said...

I think that is hilarious about your job. What a hard worker you are!

Jill said...

cover your ears....

I've never read it!

can you imagine?

boneck family said...

there is a pretty good film if you like vampires and likens that you might like called...UNDERWORLD! lets rent it!
_CLINT

Rania said...

But they aren't vegitarian vampires like the Cullens. I don't want to rent it!

Mel said...

ha ha! Leave it to Clint and his never ending comparing new movies to old ones. I rememebr when I was so excited about "Thirteen Going On Thirty" and Clint of course had to say "Oh, I remember that movie. But back then it had a different name- it was a little movie called "Big". " He is such a hoot and so predictable isnt he? A true boneck man! ha ha
and Ra- you suck!! You will see the movie two days before me. and I thought I was way more die hard than you now! ha ha. Did you know I have made around 3000 dollars selling Twilight books on Ebay in the last three months? Anyway- lucky you, I am jealous. I will be there on Saturday night sporting my "Vampire Baseball League" shirt! Love ya! ~Mel

PS If it's still playing at christmas we can see it again together. : )

Mike and Jackie said...

It is crazy how addicting those books are. How did you get tickets to a 7:00 show-you stink!

Angie said...

Hi Rania!
I haven't heard from or seen you for forever!! I am so excited that I found your blog. You look like you are doing great!!! I am SO happy for you!! Your little girl is way cute, she looks just like how I remember you!!
How is Gus doing and what is he doing??
Do you still live in SLC?? I live up in Cache Valley. I came up to Utah State and just loved it up here, met my hubby and we just stayed here. It was so good to see you and what you are up to!! (atleast in pictures i guess.)
My blog is private, because I had so freaky comment on it from some man in Brazil, but if you want to you can email me and I will send you an invite!!
angarnell@hotmail.com
Angie (Hunt) Arnell
By the way I loved the Twilight books to and I can't wait for the movie, I am just hoping so bad that it is as good as the book!!!

Average Joe said...

Jon, Rhett, and I are going to the Twilight premier and wearing crosses, with wooden stakes, and holy water and our "Edward Cullen is a massive tool" t-shirts

Clint - Underworld ROCKS!

Courtney ♥ said...

I am so jealous-how did you get those tickets? Paul and I will be at a Saturday show boo who.