Sunday, November 30, 2008

My favorite week ever!

It started on Thursday when we had VIP tickets to the premire of Twilight. I went with a bunch of friends. It wa an awesome evening. I absolutely loved the movie. It was so much fun being surrounded by many fans. It made for an even better event. I asn't sure if I was going to like the actor who played Edward because the Edward in my head rocked. However he did an amazing job. Bella was great too. I will definately see it again! I can't wait for New Moon to be in theatres.


Then on Saturday evening I got to go to the Coldplay concert! It was amazing. I went with three of my girlfriends and I loved every minute of it. Chris Martin seems to love his audience and his fans. The set up of the stage was awesome. They even came out in the middle of the concert and performed right in the middle the audience. They set up instruments on four chairs with fans completely surronding them and played clocks. It has been a while since I went to a concert, but coldplay is right up there with U2 and I wouldn't miss them for the world. The concert was worth every penny.
Needless to say that week rocked literally!

4 comments:

Steph said...

I know what you mean about Edward. I thought they made a mistake by casting him, but he totally grew on me during the movie. P.S. I'm so jealous you went to Coldplay....awesome!!!

Megan Isham said...

I loved twilight too! I saw it twice already. Good to see you are doing well. I can't believe how big Kaylie is.

nicole said...

oh, i looooved the edward they chose. so dreamy.

how fun that you got to go to the coldplay concert. it must've been pretty good to stack up with U2.

i'll have to remember that for next time they come around.

Kristen said...

Hello There! Yes, I'm a fellow Twilighter! I'm linking your blog to mine so that I can keep up on you! Yes, I told Jesse that you are friends with Andy Strong! That would be totally FUN to get together. We haven't seen Andy since his wedding. AND I don't think we've seen you since that random day at El Farol years ago. Let's set something up!