Friday, August 22, 2008

Thank You Rob and Alexis


So my friend Rob got married to Alexis. I went to their wedding reception last night. I have to say it was the coolest reception I have ever been to. It was at seven peaks water park. It was a fantastic choice because that is where they met. Any way it was awesome. We wore our swim suits and played all night. When we first arrived we enjoyed nachos, french fries, and soda. Their wedding cake was an ice sculpture of a cake with real flowers. I wish I brought my camera because it truly was cool. They also served snowcones. At 8 o'clock the park closed so we had it to ourselves. Kailey was in heaven. We watched a montage of them while we were in the wave pool. We went on what ever slide we wanted. We didn't have to wait in line. It was dark and we had a great time. They even had Napolean Dynamite playing on the big screen by the pool. Thanks Rob and Alexis for have such an enjoyable and memorable reception. I definately celebrated. I think more reception should be this way.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Oh my goodness, I really hope I never have to wear a swimsuit to a reception, although it sounds like it was a blast!!!

Kelly said...

Wow, sounds like a blast! That is a wedding reception that no one will ever forget!

Maria said...

That sounds like a lot of fun. Ok- I totally thought you hadn't posted in forever. I have you on my google reader so that I get notified when there are posts, but it doesn't look like it was working for yours. Sheesh! I've been catching up! I miss hanging out with you and Clint. I love you guys.

nicole said...

What a fun idea for a reception. Sounds like a total party for the guests. I'm glad you guys had a fun time!