Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Kailey!


9 years ago on September 22, I gave birth to an 8pd 8oz baby girl. I can't believe that so much time has passed! She is an absolutely amazing girl. It is such a joy to watch her grew into such a beautiful child. Now she is about 60 pounds and is 4"7' tall. Pretty soon she will be taller then me. I am always in shock at how fast she is growing up. She is an talented dancer. she is always dancing wherever she goes. Se is always laughing and singing. I love her so much and I am looking forword to her growing up even more. For her birthdy she got an ipod nano. She has been wanting one for so long and finally she got one. When she opened her present it was a classic. Her face was the best. She also loves So You Think You Can Dance so my mom and I surprised her and took her to the tour at the E-center. We had so much fun. I have to admit that it was sort of a selfish present on my part becasue I wanted to go just as bad! When she finally realzed where we were going she freaked out. It was awesome. Her are some pictures from our night.




8 comments:

Kelly said...

YOu look so cute with your mom and your daughter! Can't believe you have a nine year old! Happy Birthday Kailey!

Mandy said...

Brendan was born on the 20th! How cool!! Happy Birthday!

Laura Lee said...

Wow! I'm jealous. Was it everything you hoped and dreamed? I love that show.

nicole said...

Happy Birthday sweet Kailey! We sure so love you!

nicole said...

I meant to say we sure do love you!


And what a cool mom and grandma you have!

Megan Isham said...

Hey there this is megan thomas do you remember me fro the sinlges ward? I was krisAn's roommates. Oh my gosh small world. How do you know Mandy. I was looking on her site and I saw Rania and i thought I know a Rania? That is soo cool. YOur daugther and I share the same b-day. I heard you got married. I got married last july. Check out my blog: megananddanl.blogspot.com

Average Joe said...

Nine! Wow that's pretty cool

Unknown said...

Rania, are you there?? Update, update!