Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Bunny or Abominable Snowman?


He stands at a freakish 6'5". His ears are definately not long enough to truly be the easter bunny. It looks like he hasn't had a meal for a while and yet we let our children get by him. I am a little skeptical because technically it is still winter time and the fact that we had an early easter could have been a great excuse for the abominable snowman to make an appearance. I don't know he looks hungry to me.

Run away little ones!


Looks like it's too late for this one. I am going to rethink going to community easter egg hunts from now on!

Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Laura Lee said...

Oh my gosh. That would scare me to death and I'm a grown up.

nicole said...

Now that is the weirdest bunny I have ever seen! Looks like a giant white dog. In fact, did you ever watch The Never Ending Story as a kid? That bunny totally looks like the giant flying dog from the never ending story movie!

Karlee Turner said...

Rania!!! How are you?? I haven't talked to you forever. I'm assuming you are loving being a married woman! What are you guys up to?