Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Maybe not so inspired. Gonna try again!

It is now june 26th. Almost 2 month after I was "inspired" so I am going to try again. I am committed to be re-inspired! Let me start with me. Right now my life is perfect. I have the perfect daughter, the perfect guy, and the perfect me! Life truly is going the way I like it! So how did I get here? Well let's do a quick re-cap! I was born on March 25 1977. It was quite the entrance. I was born breach and was stuck in the birth canal for a little bit longer than normal (that may explain why I am so flexible and clausterphobic!). Anywho, I grew up in Salt Lake City, West Valley, Cottonwood Heights, West Jordan, West Valley again, Holladay, and West Jordan again. I stayed there until I was 18 then the moving started again! I went to college and got my degree in interpreting. Two years into college I got married and had a beautiful daughter, my Kailey Sage. She was born on September 22, 1999. A year later I was divorced for good reason. So it has been Kailey and I, the girls, for the past 7 years. I now live in Sugarhouse. I work at a high school here as a sign language interpreter. I also teach dance in Draper at South Mountain Dance. I am dating a wonderful man named Clint. My daughter is 7 and the joy of my life and I couldn't be more blessed! So that is me in a nutshell!

1 comment:

nicole said...

Rania, you have blessed so many lives, just by being you! Thank you for being so genuine, and for always sticking to your values. You have been such an inspiration to me over the years...